Comments in this book numbered by 3 numbers (included 00 or 0) a few places followed by one small letter = clear cases. Comments numbered by 00 or 0 followed by 1, 2 or 3 letters (big or small) = likely cases.
www.1000.mistakes.com now (autumn 2009 AD) have been on the net one year.
The first reactions we got from Muslims, were statesments - not documented - about how wrong we were, plus a number of claims - not documented - about what they said were right. Which was not right.
This was closely followed by death warnings. It is better to kill the bringer of facts you do not like, than to think things over - - - and perhaps have to question some of your old beliefs. Beliefs built on nothing but what others have told you without proving or documenting anything. Beliefs in reality built only on the words of a man who according to Islam was a thief/robber, extorter, womanizer, paedophil, enslaver, torturer, rapeist, torturer, murderer, mass murderer, hate-monger, war-monger, a man who institutionalized al-Taqiyya (the lawful lie) and Kitman (the lawful half-truth), a man who had as a slogan that "war is deceit" (Muhammad Ibn Ishaq) and who declared that he would break even his oath if that gave better results, not to mention a man who liked power - you find all this in the Quran and in the Sahih hadiths.
Such threaths tell volumes about how peaceful the war religion Islam - also claimed to be "the Religion of Peace" - is.
The next step was that references to www.1000mistakes.com were blocked on many Muslim Internet pages - even on pages for debate. According to the Quran you shall not discuss subjects which can give you second thoughts - blind beilef and listening to undocumented "right" claims are much better.
Then something interesting happened this spring (2009): Islamic organisations sent out under cover warnings about 9 dangerouse Internet pages - but of course there was a leak and it ended on Internet. On that list was www.1000mistakes.com - and it was one of only 3 pages they neither called "hate pages" nor claimed that the facts were wrong. They only warned strictly against the page, because it may cause especially new recruits to Islam loose their faith.
Interesting for 2 reasons: 1). That is just the group we primarily try to reach. 2). The warning shows that the page bites.
And now we have discovered a new turn of the screw: Internet pages trying to refute www.1000mistakes.com .
F. ex. one poor soul is screaming: "Where has this site been refuted? - is there a muslim brother who refuted these points or the website?".
Now one thing is to scream for help to fint out what is the truth. But if you only scream for refuting, you get just the answers you deserve - and especially if you call only more or less explainers-away-of-painful-realities.
And there are soothing answers. Answers typical for some groups of Muslims: A lot of words, but loose words. A lot of explaining that this must be understood differently because the plain meaning is not what the Quran really means. A lot of claims for that this and this clear meaning, has a hidden meaning - is an allegory or something - that is the real meaning - - - this in spite of that Allah in the Quran states that the book has a clear and easy text with clear meanings, and that only the ones sick of heart look for hidden meanings because those only Allah can understand. I. e. Allah tells that the meanings the Quran clearly express, are what the Quran means are the correct ones.
But to call wrong information allegories, etc. all the same is one of the most used Islamic last resorts to explain away the unexplainable and the wrong - you meet it very often.
Here also is an intersting and most telling fact to be observed: Muslims in such cases do not always (to say the least of it) check their information very well - neither when "explaining" nor when listening. As long as the explanation or explaining away on the surface may look ok, it is told with a straight face that "this is the truth" - not even "it may be like this", but "it is like this" - and accepted with few questions, but with relief, by the pious listeners who wants and wishes it to be true.
Yes, we had nearly forgotten this Muslim other speciality: To use not quite correct scientific facts and not quite corredt logic.
We are not going heavily into this now, though we will use a little of it in the chapter about doubtful techniques of debate used by Muslims when debating Islam that will come in the next - and last - edition some time in 2010 AD (the complete edition).
We give you stright information, and tell you where and what to look for. Check it if you want to search for the truth. If you only want to strengthen your wishful thinking, then call for Refuting. And we do not wish to squander time on such things - at least not now. Perhaps when this book is finished some time in 2010 AD. If you have the necessary brainpower, then check our information and facts and think yourself. If you only want to strengthen your wishful thinking - right or wrong - then call for some more or less honest "big brother" to explain the disturbing facts - but facts - away for you.
Well, as said we will use some of the "flowers" of the explaining away and "refuting" in our future chapter about unserious and dishonest debate of Islam and other religions from Muslims. But we add a few here to show the level of the "refuting":
Well, this is enough for now. We are going to slaughter a little bit more some of the Islamic disuse of logic and of scientific facts and lack honesty/use of al-Taqiyya in debates in the chapter about Muslim debates, that will come together with the other last chapters some time during 2010 AD.
But just one small thing:
The Quran tells that Allah is omnipotent and omniscient. It also tells that Allah is reliable and intelligent. And Allah tells in the Quran he has sent down a book that is plain and easy to understand - with plain language. He also tell that it is to be understood literally - it is only for Allah to look for the hidden meanings (yes, and for the ones "with an illness in their heart").
Do you really believe that such a god under such circumstances have such big probems with finding the correct words to conway exactly what he means? - and that mere humans time and again and again and again have to help him and explain what he "really" means? Hundreds of times in such an after all small book?
If you really are able to believe such a thing - from naivity or wishful thinking - then your brain either is so empty or so lazy that you really deserve the answers explainers-away are able to conjure up.
But it is heresy and an insult towards any god and his brain.
NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.
NB, NB, NB:
1. Read first the 2 small chapters "Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood" (VII-10-1) and "The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated" (VII-10-2).
2. www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from www.1000mistakes.com .
3. www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 - it could make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and "down-to-the-earth" information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the "warning" www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.
4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran” (see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah's claimed omniscience vs. man's claimed free will:
“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!
5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Muhammad? - and whar then is Islam? - a made up and invalid religion?
6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere? - Hell or Paradise?
7. NB and PS: No matter how sure you are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge.
(As www.1000mistakes.com is blocked in many Muslim areas - which shows they are afraid of it and lack arguments (if they had real arguments for that www.1000mistakes. com is wrong, blocking was unneccessary) - "cut and paste" whatever you want from it and send if you want to inform or to debate there. Remember to omit the name www.1000mistakes.com).
PS: If we are blocked centrally - f. ex. by spam (there is too much at times already from unfriendly sources) we will reopen with new address somewhere else, and announce the new address om f. ex. www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam. Also if your comments to us do not reach us, any comments posted on a thread with "1000 mistakes" in the title on that forum will be read by us - it is a big international debate page. We cannot answer on that page, though, as it is not safe enough - we have had death threaths (better to kill an opponent, than to check if a religion brainwashed into you only on the word of a man who even practised lies (f. ex. "war is deceit") and advocated breaking even your oaths if that gave a better result, is true ot made up - old beliefs are hard to question).
Please inform all and everybody and all relevant fora - f. ex. Internet pages for debate or information - about the address www.1000mistakes.com. It is information that is urgently needed by many, not least by Muslims. No god made a book with so many mistakes and other wrongs - and if the Quran and Islam are made up by humans or dark forces, where are the followers of this inhumanly dark and brutal war religion heading for in a possible next life?