Allah in the Quran, Chapter 28
01 Jan 2015
THERE ONLY IS ONE GOD - ALLAH
001 Monotheism was essential for Muhammad. Why is not clear, but perhaps it was part of his claimed or "real" religious experiences. (If he had TLE - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy - like modern medical science suspects, this mental illness may give just the kind of religious illusions and fits Muhammad is said to have had, and the sick person believes the "experiences" are real.) He also may have got the idea of monotheism from Jewish or Christian thoughts - he knew them superficially.
002 Why he did choose the old Arab pagan and polytheistic main god al-Lah (earlier the moon god al-Ilah (it is no co-incidence that the crescent moon is the symbol of Allah and of Islam) - and the earliest we know about him was that he was a central god named Il further east) for his god is anybody's guess. Again perhaps a result of his religious "experiences", but also the fact that there was a rumor in Arabia that al-Lah was the same god as the Jewish and Christian god Yahweh/God may have counted, as he wanted monotheism.
Al-Lah (which means "the god", not "god", and thus really is a title, not a name) also was called Allah, and Muhammad did choose this for his only name. As Allah was an only god according to Muhammad and as Yahweh was known to be an only god, Muhammad claimed that these two had to be the same god. The old Arab rumor may also have counted here.
003 But Muhammad did not know the old Jewish scriptures, and it is likely he never even saw a full Christian Bible. He took his "Biblical" - and other - stories in the Quran from religious folklore, apocryphal stories, legends, novels (f.x. the stories about Alexander the Great/Dhu'l Quarnanyn mainly are from an originally Syrian novel about Alexander)), and even fairy tales (f.x. Luqman - surah 31 - was a wise man from old Arab fairy tales; the same was the wise man Moses met (not named in the Quran, but in folklore called Al-Khidr = the Green One)). The result was that his stories varied from the real ones in the Bible - often wildly so. This resulted in that when he came to Medina and its large colony of Jews, the Jews had no problem at all to see that things were seriously wrong in Muhammad's preaching compared with their own scriptures - it definitely was not the same god or religion.
004 By then it was too late for Muhammad to adjust his teaching to correspond to the Mosaic one, or for that case to Christianity. He either had to admit that he was wrong and lose his followers and his platform of power, or he had to bulldoze through. He choose the second way, and saved the day by claiming that he was right and all the old Jewish scriptures and the Bible were falsified - and that is the (proved wrong) explanation Islam has used ever since. (The claim is strongly proved wrong by both science and by Islam, who both have been unable to find even one proved falsification in tens of thousands of old manuscripts = many and strong circumstantial and empirical proofs for no falsifications. In addition science has found that even the oldest scriptures - included f.x. the Dead Sea Scrolls - have just the same texts like modern ones = strong at least empirical proofs for no falsifications. And the accumulate sum of all these proofs = proofs of mathematical strength for that the old Jewish scriptures and the Bible never was falsified. Some errors, but no falsifications. (This even more so as Jesus accepted the old scriptures - and thus the Dead Sea Scrolls as they belonged to those - as genuine. See some lines below.))
005 And these mathematical strength proofs are even backed up by the fact that Islam never have been able to give a believable explanation for when and how such a mega falsification of tens or hundreds of thousands of manuscripts with nearly as many different owners, belonging to two religions and many sects spread over 3 continents, could possibly be done, and that without starting tongues wagging.
006 Two more facts: Jesus according to Islam was a good Muslim. He would have screamed about it if the old religious books were falsified (and the same if he was a good Jew). He was not impressed about newer books, but said not one bad word about the old ones. This means OT could not have been falsified until after 33 AD. But in Qumran one found most of the OT books, except "The Book of Ester", and with the same text like today (a small percent of minor divergences only, normal for books copied by hand). These all were from 50 - 150 BC. They all were similar to the copies of today. No falsification possible. Compared to this proved correct OT, stuff from OT in the Quran only has one short sentence (from Psalm 37/29) in common with the Quran. ##### As OT provably is not falsified, more comments are not necessary.
007 This claim is a fairy tale which on top of all is strongly proved wrong.
But the claim about the one and only god remains.
008 Perhaps it is true. Perhaps is there a god somewhere out there. But as the Quran and all its mistakes and worse, are not from any god - no good would stoop low enough to deliver a book of that quality - it is unlikely in the extreme that this god in case is Allah - the claimed hero in a book made up either by one or more humans (mentally ill or not - TLE) or by the dark forces (the only remaining possibilities), and told by a man of doubtful moral and reliability, and with MUCH to gain from telling his tales "correctly". Well, there are not big chances for that Allah even exists. And he provably is not the same god as Yahweh - the teachings, moral codes, etc. are too far apart and too fundamentally different according to the provably not falsified Bible.
Finally: Always when you read the Quran, Hadiths, and other Islamic books, you should remember that Muhammad accepted the use of and himself used dishonesty in many forms in words and deeds. Even if the names are younger, it was he who institutionalized dishonesty like al-Taqiyya (the lawful lie), Kitman (the lawful half-truth), Hilah (the lawful pretending/circumventing), the use of deceit ("war is deceit" - and "everything" is war), betrayal (f.x. the peace delegation from Khaybar), and even the disuse of oaths (2/225, 5/89, 16/91, 66/2 - and the star case 3/54 (if Allah could cheat, cheating is ok)), which also includes the disuse of words and promises, as they are weaker than oaths = when oaths can be disused, so can words and promises. On top of this it is very clear from the Quran and all other central Islamic books, that Muhammad also liked respect and power and women. Combine these lusts with his acceptance of and personal use of dishonesty - even the gravest kinds: How reliable is that kind of men normally? - and how true and reliable are their never proved claims and tales?
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
009 2/255a: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". (Also see 6/106b and 25/18a below). But:
- Both according to the Quran and to the Bible, the old Jewish god (Yahweh) existed (though Muhammad mixed him up with Allah).
- Both according to the Quran and to the Bible Yahweh has proved his existence and his power many times, included via Jesus - there thus (according to both books if one or both of them tell(s) the truth on this point) is no doubt about his existence and his power.
- The Quran claims that Allah and Yahweh is the same god. But this is not true, as the teachings fundamentally are far too different, especially if you compare the Quran with NT and the New Covenant via Jesus - a covenant Muslims never are told about by their imams or mullahs (f.x. Luke 22/20). The same goes for the underlying ethics and moral (parts of it is very twisted in the Quran compared to the most basic rule;"do onto others what you want others do onto you") and the stressing of the value of empathy (empathy hardly is to be found in the Quran, except to a degree towards fellow Muslims, and non-existing towards victims and non-Muslims), etc., not to mention that this also goes for the view on thieving (looting), lying (f.x. al-Taqiyya - the lawful lie), suppressing/apartheid, killing, etc. The only possible exception is if the god is strongly schizophrenic. (See separate chapter about this in http://www.1000mistakes.com (planned completed in the final edition in 2016 or at latest in 2018, and copied from in this book). Demand proofs from the next Muslim telling you that Yahweh is the same god as Allah. ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD DEMAND PROOFS FOR MOST OF THE CLAIMS ISLAM OR MUSLIMS MAKE - NORMALLY THEY PRETEND THAT THEIR CLAIMS ARE ACCEPTED TRUTHS, AND DEMANDS PROOFS FROM YOU IF YOU DISAGREE. BUT IT IS THE ONE WHO MAKES A CLAIM WHO HAS THE DUTY OF PROVING HIS/HER WORDS - AND "A STRONG CLAIM NEEDS A STRONG PROOF" + "A CLAIM WITHOUT A PROOF MAY BE DISMISSED WITHOUT A PROOF". Demand proofs for any and all Muslim claims.
- The Quran tries to explain away the differences between the Bible and the Quran, and thus the differences in the teachings, by claiming - as normal for Muhammad without a single document or proof - that the Bible is falsified. But this is not true, as science long since has proved there is no falsification. May be some mistakes - f.x. in Genesis - but no falsification. (F.x. Jesus' reactions to the old scriptures prove they were not falsified in 33 AD, and old copies we have - the Qumran Scrolls from 150-50 BC - are more or less identical to what we have today = falsification impossible.) What is even more convincing is the fact that also Islam has proved the same, and most strongly, by not being able to find one single documented falsification among all the tens of thousands relevant old manuscripts.(There exist some 300 copies or fragments of the Gospels older than 610 AD, 13ooo other manuscripts or fragments from other parts of the Bible and 32ooo other documents/fragments (the numbers can vary some from one source to another, but around these ones) with quotes from or references to the Bible from before 610 AD (before that there was no reason to falsify anything to expel Islamic teaching) - parts of this also older than 325 AD and council that year in Nicaea. All have exactly the same and invariable texts within minor variations normal for hand-copied documents, and not one shows any traces of being tampered with - falsified - in ways that modern science can find. And modern science is good at finding falsifications, as it a frequent kind of crime. No scratching out of text, no other tries of removing old text, no putting in new words, no new words written with another kind of ink, no new words with another handwriting, etc. Islam also never even has tried to explain how it could be possible to make identical falsifications in 40ooo-45ooo and more different manuscripts spread over the whole then known world and wider - and how it was possible for Jews and Christians and sects to agree on identical falsifications. Muslims often claim the falsifications were done at the mentioned meeting of bishops in Nicaea in 325 AD. But for one thing the agenda for that meeting is well known and nothing like this was on that agenda. For another ting a lot of manuscripts are older than 325 AD exist (f.x. the Qumran scrolls) - not one of them falsified. And for a third: It is exactly as difficult to get bishops falsify the Bible, as it is to make ayatollahs falsify the Quran. (Muslims also claims that the OT was falsified when it "had to be rewritten". But for one thing not all Jews were deported to Babylon (f.x. 2. Kings 25/12), and you bet the ones who remained took care of their holy scriptures - religion is a comfort in difficult times (science tells that some 25ooo were deported, whereas some 75ooo remained). And for another thing also the Jews in exile had managed to keep some copies of the scriptures. And for a third: Jews lived in many countries also at that time, and in each and every synagogue, there always was and is at least one copy of the scriptures - in addition to what was owned by members of the congregations (f.x. Ezra "was a teacher well versed in the Laws of Moses" = the Books of Moses (Ezra 7/6) - which meant they had the books). Even the OT simply never was rewritten - there never was a reason for that. There simply never were any falsifications of any part of the Bible - as proved by science. But it is as said even better proved by Islam: If there had existed one single falsification, Islam had found it and screamed about it. Nobody has ever heard such a scream.
- NB: Another point concerning Ezra is that a good Muslim like Jesus hardly studied falsified books - this even more so if he got his copy from Allah/Heaven, like Islam tells all prophets received. It is very clear that Jesus read from the books in the Temple and in the synagogues he visited, which means that those books were not falsified - if they had been the good Muslim Jesus had seen that they differed MUCH from his own copy of "the Mother of the Book"/the Quran, as there are enormous differences between the old Jewish scriptures/OT (and NT) and the Quran. As Jesus did not protest to the texts in the synagogues, this thus means they were not falsified. This again means that they must have been falsified later in case. This again means that also this proves it was not Ezra who falsified OT in case. Muslims and Islam are very good at finding "explanations" for errors and difficult points in the Quran, but all too often overlook or "forget" aspects with the question or with related facts which make their "explanation" impossible. Go looking and you will find this ever so often in Islamic debate and literature, also from persons so well educated that it is impossible they do not know those other killing aspects and/or facts. But then dishonesty is an accepted working tool by Islam - al Taqiyya (the lawful lie) just to mention one kind of lawful dishonesty.
- OT simply was not falsified by Ezra. And as the good Muslim Jesus studied and taught from OT/the old Jewish scriptures, OT cannot have been falsified until after Jesus had finished his teaching. And how to make f.x. Jews and Christians agree on what to falsify f.x. about Messiah, fundamental moral codes, the description of Paradise compared to Allah's Paradise, etc. afterwards? Not to mention that the Qumran copies are like the present day copies.
- As Yahweh clearly existed if the old books tell the truth, and as clearly was/is not the same god as Allah, and as Islam's "explanation" ("falsification of the Bible") is wrong, Islam here has a problem when claiming there only is one god, Allah. Even if we omit all other (claimed) gods, there still remains Yahweh, whose existence they have admitted, even though they wrongly mix him up with Allah.
- This problem grows even more interesting when one remembers that Yahweh has proved his existence and power many times if either the Bible or the Quran or both tell the truth on this point, whereas Allah has proved exactly nothing - there only are words and claims from a man with a very doubtful moral (even according to Muslim books, included the Quran - take away the glorious words and see what remains), behind the claims for Allah's existence and power.
- And: If there then exists one, but only one god - who is most likely to exist? - Yahweh or Allah? (- or another one?)
Repetition: Some Muslims as mentioned claim Ezra falsified OT, but in addition to other facts:
THERE IS ONE STRONG FACT CONNECTED TO JESUS AND THE OTHER OLD JEWISH PROPHETS: ACCORDING TO THE QURAN THEY ALL WERE GOD MUSLIMS, AND AT LEAST JESUS HAD SEEN IT IF OT WAS FALSIFIED (THE SAME IF HE WAS A GOOD JEW). THUS THE CLAIMED FALSIFICATION OF EVEN OT CANNOT HAVE HAPPENED UNTIL AFTER JESUS (F.X. EZRA COULD NOT HAVE FALSIFIED OT, LIKE SOME MUSLIMS CLAIM - IF HE HAD, JESUS HAD RECEIVED WRONG INFORMATION AND HAD BEEN NO GOOD MUSLIM). THIS IN ADDITION TO THAT THE BOOKS WERE SENT DOWN (DIRECTLY) FROM ALLAH TO THE PROPHETS, ACCORDING TO THE QURAN, AND ERRORS IN THEM THEREFORE SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. ALL THE OLD GOOD MUSLIM PROPHETS INCLUDED JESUS THUS MUST HAVE HAD CORRECT HOLY BOOKS - THE OLD JEWISH SCRIPTURES/OT. IF NOT F.X. JESUS HAD BEEN TEACHING WRONG THINGS, WHICH HE DID NOT DO ACCORDING TO THE QURAN. THE ONLY POSSIBLE CONCLUSION HERE IS THAT ALSO NO PART OF THE OLD SCRIPTURES - OT - CAN HAVE BEEN FALSIFIED UNTIL AFTER JESUS TIME. ALSO THE QUMRAN OT SCRIPTURES ARE IDENTICAL TO EVEN TODAY'S OT, EXCEPT SOME MINOR BAGATELLS NORMAL FOR HANDWRITTEN BOOKS - AND THEY WERE FROM BEFORE JESUS. NO FALSIFICATIONS POSSIBLE.
THERE EXIST PLENTY OF MANUSCRIPTS AND FRAGMENTS OLD ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT OT WAS NOT SIMILAR TO THE QURAN AT THAT TIME!!! (BUT PROBABLY THE SAME AS TODAY'S OT!!!)
In addition there is the problem: How in case make Jews and Christians and sects agree on what new texts to use when they falsified (parts of) the Quran into OT??? - or (except for Jews) into NT???? And how to make ALL Jews spread over large parts of the world unprotestingly accept the new and falsified holy scriptures - and destroy all the old copies so thoroughly that not one piece of any of them has been found later? This in addition to the claimed falsification of NT and all the impossibilities and improbabilities which have to be "explained" away concerning the claimed falsification of NT.
THIS IS ONE OF THE CLAIMS MUHAMMAD MADE UP.
010 3/2a: "There is no god but He (Allah*)". Well, what is for sure is that Allah is not the same god as Yahweh (if any of them exists) - the teachings are fundamentally too different. (The only possibility is if the god is strongly schizophrenic.) Also see 2/225a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below. Another thing which is for sure, is that the existence of Allah was and is never proved. And a third: The only basis for the claims about Allah, is the word of a man who would be accepted by no court in any real democracy as a reliable witness, as he believed in the use of lies (al-Taqiyya - the lawful lie, Kitman - the lawful half-truth, Hilah - the lawful pretending/circumventing), deception and even the breaking of words and oaths, but pay expiation if necessary (2/225a above, 5/89a+b, 16/91e, 66/2a below). (For some reason or other Islam and its Muslims seldom claim that Islam is the religion of honesty.)
Both the Bible and the Quran states that the old Jewish and Christian god existed, even though the Quran wrongly mixes him up with Allah (the question of other gods - f.x. the Hindu ones - we omit here). Thus there are at least two - - - if Allah exists.
011 3/6b: "There is no god but He (Allah*)". Well, what is for sure is that Allah is not the same god as Yahweh (if any of them exists) - the teachings are fundamentally too different. (The only possibility is if the god is strongly schizophrenic.) Then there are at least two gods if the old books tell the truth - if Allah exists. Also see 2/225a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below.
012 3/18a: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below.
013 3/18f: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a (and 2/265b) above and 6/106b and 26/18a below.
014 3/62c: "- - - there is no god except Allah - - -". See 2/255a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below - and for that case 2/165c above.
015 4/87a: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below - and for that case 2/165c above.
016 4/171q: "- - - Allah is One God - - -" = there is no god but Allah. See 2/255a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below.
017 5/73e: "- - - there is no god except One God (Allah*)". See 2/255a above and 6/106b and 25/18a below.
018 6/19i: "- - - He (Allah*) is the One God - - -". For one thing: The Quran is not more reliable than that its claims have to be proved - and the Quran never is able to prove anything. For another thing: The Bible talks about Yahweh (and other books about other gods). As Yahweh and Allah are not the same god - fundamentally too different teachings - there either has to be more than one god, or at least one of the two (not to mention claims about other gods) cannot exist. (And a small point here: Yahweh has proved his existences and his power according to both the Bible and to the Quran (by means of f.x. miracles) - Allah has proved absolutely nothing.)
019 6/102a: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Well, not mentioning other claimed gods in different religions, there still remains Yahweh. The basics of Islam and the basics especially of NT are so different, that they cannot be the same god, no matter what wishful thinking and not documented claims the Quran or Muslims put forth. (One possibility: The two may really be one god, if the god is strongly schizophrenic.) If there is one, but just one god, that means that only Allah or only Yahweh can exist. And Allah only is to be found in a book with hundreds and more mistakes, told by a man with very suspect moral and liking power, riches (at least for bribes) and women, using Allah - real or made up - as his platform of power. Well, of course Allah is to be found in the old pagan Arab religion, then obeying(?) the name al-Lah - "the god" - but only there. Whereas there after all is a chance for that Yahweh exists - there f.x. were so many witnesses to Jesus' miracles, death and resurrection, that one may wonder.
##020 6/106b: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Often claimed in Islam, but never proved - and the Quran and Islam both admit that the old Jewish and Christian god Yahweh existed (they only wrongly mixes him up with Allah).
- There actually is no natural law prohibiting more than one god. (The Quran tries to claim that only one god is possible, one or a few places, but uses invalid arguments and invalid logic). Or prohibiting even no god.
- But if we for the sake of simplicity say that polytheism is out, there still remains the problem with Yahweh - the god of Jews and Christians.
- Yahweh is an old god - he (his religion) can be traced by science all the way back through history and far into prehistory. If the books are reliable on this point, there is no doubt about his existence and his power - this according to both the Bible and the Quran.
- There is not one single trace of the Muslim version of Allah - or of his claimed earlier prophets (except the Biblical ones, and they spoke about Yahweh) - older than 610 AD, not within ANY kind of science: Archeology, architecture, art, literature, history - not even in old legends or fairy tales.
- Allah only - only - exists in a book full of mistakes, and dictated by a man believing in al-Taqiyya (the lawful lie), etc., and wanting power and money for bribes and women - - - and according to Islamic sources with few qualms about how he got hold of it (including using a new religion as his platform of power).
- To make matter worse: That book is so full of mistakes, contradictions, etc. and, except for later polished language, of such an amateur quality, that no god was involved in it - to claim the opposite is slander and an insult and heresy against the god one blames the work on.
- There is nowhere even the smallest trace of a mosque older than 610 AD (Kabah in Mecca may partly be older, but that was a pagan temple taken over by Muhammad).
- There nowhere exists one single proof for the existence of Allah or for Muhammad’s connection to a god
- There are hundreds and more of wrong facts, other mistakes, contradictions, unclear language, etc. and even some obvious lies in the Quran - 110% proofs for that it is not from a god.
- Muhammad tried to claim - and with considerable success - that Yahweh was the same god as Allah, and that Allah thus was an old and mighty god.
- But the fundamental differences between the two teachings and also between f.x. the codes of moral and ethics of the two, and other things, are so many and so deep, that this claim simply is not true (one possible exception: If the god is deeply schizophrenic).
- Muhammad tried to explain the differences by claiming - as always without a proof - that the Bible is falsified. Modern science has long since proved that this is not true (some 45ooo relevant manuscripts and fragments, and each and every one of them without any trace of falsification in the Bible). Islam has proved it even stronger: If there had existed one single real falsification, the world had been told about it several times a day.
- Then there is the question of the Bible, which both in OT (f.x. several places in Isaiah 44 and 45) and many places in NT declare that there is no god but Yahweh - in spite of Muhammad's claims a god very different from Allah.
- And not to forget: If Allah all the same exists, there remains the question: What is he? He is no god - no god delivers a book of a quality like the Quran. But he may be something from the dark forces dressed up to cheat Muhammad. Muhammad would not have a chance to see the difference. (Personally we doubt that even a devil would make such a sorry book like the Quran - he had to know all the errors would be discovered sooner or later, and he would lose credibility. But there is the chance that may be there was a god prohibiting him to use anything better - - - and he also might have taken into account the standard human religious blindness - the inability many humans have to see what they do not wish to see.
Decide for yourself: What are the chances for that Allah exists and for that he in case is a lone god?
021 6/109b: "They (non-Muslims contemporary to Muhammad*) swear their strongest oaths by Allah, that if a (special) Sign came to them, by it they would believe". This is entirely in accordance with human nature - produce miracles and most people will believe. But Muhammad was unable to produce any miracle, and instead had to use fast-talk to "explain" away the request and the clear logical fact.
022 7/59b: "Ye (the people of Noah*) have no other god but Him (Allah)". Contradicted by the Bible, which claims Noah's god was Yahweh. Also see 67/9c below - a strong one. But of course it is ok for Islam to prove - prove - the Bible wrong and the Quran right. But as we say: Prove, not just lose claims and as lose and invalid words like the Quran always use instead of proofs.
023 7/158g: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 6/106b above.
024 7/158h: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Strongly contradicted by the Bible, which talks about Yahweh. And strongly questioned by the fact that the Quran - the only source for the claim that Allah exists - is so full of wrong facts, other mistakes, contradictions, etc., that it is from no god. Also see 67/9c below - a strong one. But of course it is ok for Islam to prove - prove - the Bible wrong and the Quran right. But as we say: Prove, not just lose claims and as lose and invalid words like the Quran always use instead of proofs.
025 9/18e: "- - - fear none (at all) except Allah - - -". Contradicted by the Bible which wants you instead to fear Yahweh. Also see 67/9c below - a strong one. But of course it is ok for Islam to prove - prove - the Bible wrong and the Quran right. But as we say: Prove, not just lose claims and as lose and invalid words like the Quran always use instead of proofs.
026 9/31f: "- - - there is no god but He (here indicated to be Allah*)". See 2/255a and 2/272b above.
027 9/129b: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 6/106b above.
028 11/14g: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*)!" This is one more never proved claim from the Quran. But even if we omit all claimed gods from all other religions, there still remain Allah and Yahweh. And the teachings of these two gods are fundamentally so different, that in spite of Islam’s never proved claim, those two cannot be the same god (unless he is mentally much ill). Remember here that science long since has proved that the Quran's claims that the Bible is falsified, is wrong (that is to say, it is difficult to prove it 100% before some 150 BC (but f.x. NT is much younger), because there are too few that old manuscripts - but even then it was a written religion, and written religions are difficult to change much. If Muslims stand by their claims, they will have to prove it - it is their claims, and it is therefore they who have to prove it. (But Islam never is able to prove fundamental claims)). Also see 6/106b above.
029 11/50e: "Ye (the 'Ad tribe from before Moses*) have no other god but Him (Allah*)". For one thing neither science nor Islam has found any trace of Islam before 610 AD, and 'Ad is at least 2ooo years older. For another see 6/106b above.
030 11/61d: "- - - ye have no other god but Him (Allah*)". See 2/255a and 2/272b above.
031 13/30j: "There is no god but He (Allah*)!" Incompatible with the Bible.
032 14/52b: "- - - He is (no other than) Allah (the only god*) - - -". But see 2/255a above.
033 16/2e: "- - - there is no god but I (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a above.
034 16/22a "Your god (Allah*) is One god - - -". See 2/255a above and 29/46ec below.
035 16/51b: " - - - (Allah*) - - - just One God - - -". See 2/255a above.
036 18/110e: "- - - your (peoples, Muslims?) god is one god - - -". See 2/255a, 6/106b above, 25/18a and 29/46ec below.
037 20/8a: "There is no god but He (Allah*)!" See 2/255a and 6/106b above,
038 20/14c "- - - there is no god but I (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a and 6/106b above.
039 20/90c: "- - - for verily (it definitely is no proved verity/truth*) your Lord is (Allah) - - -". The Bible here disagrees and means that the god of the Jews was - and is - Yahweh.
040 20/98b: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a and 6/106b above.
041 21/25c: "- - - there is no god but I (Allah*) - - -". See 6/106b above and 25/18a below.
042 21/87e: "There is no god but Thee (here indicated to be Allah*) - - -". See 6/106b above.
043 21/108c: "- - - your (Muslims') God (Allah*) is One God - - -". See 2/255a above.
044 23/91c: "- - - nor is there any god along with Him (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a,6/106b above and 25/18a below.
045 23/116c: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Well, there is the impertinent, but very pertinent question: What about Yahweh?
046 25/18a: "- - - others (other gods*) besides Thee (Allah*) - - -". Muhammad very often chooses his(?) words in such a way that it sounds like everyone had Allah for a god, but that many had other gods in addition. (This claim makes Allah very big and central - but it only is a never documented claim. Actually it is proved wrong, except for in Arabia.) The correct was and is that with the exception of Arabia where they had the pagan god al-Lah/Allah, which Muhammad renamed a little and claimed was Allah, they had/have one or more god(s) not in addition to Allah but instead of Allah - f.x. Yahweh.
As it - twisting the truth some between pagan and monotheistic god - could be after a fashion correct and understood like that, this in reality is one more Arabism - and one you meet often in the Quran.
047 27/26a: "Allah - there is no god but He!" Well. Even omitting all the others which are claimed to exist, there have to be at least 2: Yahweh and Allah - if Allah exists - if the old books tell the truth. The two are so fundamentally different in their teachings, that they simply are not the same, god no matter what never proved claims Muslims like to throw around (one possible exception; if the god is seriously schizophrenic). This means that either there exist more than one god, or at least one of two does not exist.
048 28/70b: "There is no god but He (Allah)". An often repeated, but never proved claim - and based only on the words of a man whom Islam's book show (not "say", but "show") was a man of depraved moral and with lust for power, riches for "gifts" to attract and keep followers, and for women. Also see 2/255a and 6/106b above.
049 28/70c: "There is no god but He (Allah)". If f.x. Yahweh exists, this claim is not true. And we remind you that even the Quran admits (if it is not wrong here, too) that this old Jewish and Christian god exists (but Muhammad wrongly mixes him up with Allah).
050 35/3f: "There is no god but He (Allah) - - -". See 2/255a, 2/165c, 6/106b or 25/18a above.
051 37/4b: "Verily, verily, your (Muslims'*) God (Allah*) is One!". The Quran is strongly monotheistic. But see 2/255a and 25/18a above.
052 39/6k: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Well, as the Quran testifies there was a god for the old Jews and Christians - Yahweh - but (inadvertently) makes it clear this god cannot have been Allah like they claim, as there are too big and too fundamental differences between their teachings, at least one thing is clear here: Either there are more than one god, or at least one of these two (not to mention others) does not exist, if this sentence is correct. Which one?
053 39/45c: "- - - Allah, the One and Only - - -". Often claimed, but never proved in the Quran - and as the Quran is not from a god, Allah may not even exist, this even more so as his existence has never been proved, but rests only on the words of Muhammad, a man with a doubtful moral and lust for riches (for attracting and keeping followers) and power (and women). See 2/255a, 2/165c, and 26/18a above.
054 40/3f: "There is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Even omitting all other gods claimed to exist, there is the problem of Yahweh. Both the Quran and the Bible claim that this originally Jewish god exists - even though the Quran mixes him up with Allah. The teachings of Yahweh and Allah are fundamentally so different that it is clear that Muhammad's, Islam's, and the Quran's never documented claim that the two are the same god, is wrong. If there is only one god, which of the two - if any do exist? (There are no proofs at all for the existence of Allah whereas both the Quran and the Bible tell that Yahweh - partly via Jesus - performed many miracles, and thus proved his existence, if the books tell the truth about the miracles. If at least one of those two books tells the truth on this point, it is proved that something supernatural took place connected to the Jewish god Yahweh.) Also see 2/255a, 6/106b, 25/18a above
055 40/16e: "- - - Allah, the One - - -". See 2/255a and 6/106b above.
056 40/62d: "There is no god but he (Allah*) - - -". Contradicted by the Bible, which claims Yahweh is the only god, not Allah. Also see 67/9c below - a strong one. But of course it is ok for Islam to prove - prove - the Bible wrong and the Quran right. But as we say: Prove, not just lose claims and as lose and invalid words like the Quran always use instead of proofs.
057 40/64d: "- - - Glory to Allah - - -". See 1/1a above and see if he deserves it - if he exists.
058 40/65b: "- - - there is no deity save Him (Allah*) - - -". See 2/255a, 6/106b, 40/3e, and 40/62c above.
059 40/84b: "- - - Allah - the One God - - -". See 2/255a, 2/165c, 6/106b and 25/18a above.
060 41/6d: "- - - your (people's*) God (Allah*) is one God - - -". See 2/165c, 2/255a, 6/106b and 25/18a above
061 42/15f: "Allah is our (Muslims'*) Lord and your (Jews', Christians', Pagans'*) Lord - - -". Wrong. There are so big and deep differences between Islam and the others, and specially NT and its new covenant, that none of them has the same god as the Muslims. This is even clearer as science - and even more so Islam - has proved that the standard and only Islamic claimed, but never documented, "explanation" when it comes to Yahweh and the differences between him and Allah - that the Bible is falsified - is wrong. Yahweh and Allah are so different that they simply are 2 different gods - if both exist. The only possible exception is if the god is strongly schizophrenic.
062 44/8a: "There is no deity save Him (Allah*) - - -". This depends on 3 things:
- Does Allah at all exist? - neither Allah nor Muhammad was ever able to produce the slightest proof for this claim.
- Is he in case a god? - neither Allah nor Muhammad was ever able to produce the slightest proof for this claim, too. He f.x. may belong to the dark forces, even if he exists. Muhammad - a mere human - would not have the slightest chance to see the difference.
- Are there really no other gods? - there f.x. is the nagging question about Yahweh, whom both the Bible and the Quran tell exists (though the Quran wrongly mixes him up with Allah*).
063 47/19b: "Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah - - -". Well, at least there is the problem with the existence of the originally Jewish god, Yahweh, which both the Quran and the Bible claim exists, and which both the Quran and the Bible claim has proved his existence thoroughly. The Quran tries to solve the problem by claiming - as always without any documentation - that Yahweh is the same god as Allah, even though that obviously is not true, as the teachings fundamentally are too different.
But Allah has never proved his existence. For him there only are the words and claims of a rather murky person going for power riches for bribes, and women (he had at least 36 through the years, included at let two or three he raped). What if he does not exist? Also see 2/255a, 6/106b, and 25/18a above.
Also this claim simply is contradicted by among other books the Bible. Also see 13/1g and 67/9c - 2 strong ones. But of course it is ok for Islam to prove - prove - the Bible wrong and the Quran right. But as we say: Prove, not just lose claims and as lose and invalid words like the Quran always use instead of proofs.
064 59/22a: "Allah is He, then Whom there is no other god - - -". There at least is the problem with Yahweh. Both the Quran and the Bible claim that the old god of the Jews and the Christians both exists and has proved his existence - and it is clear that the Muslim never documented explanation (Allah = Yahweh) is wrong (too fundamentally different teachings). And there is the problem with Allah - he has never proved anything, not even his existence (there only are words from a dubious man and self proclaimed "messenger").
065 73/9c: "- - - there is no god but He (Allah*) - - -". Contradicted by the Bible. Also even the Quran accepts the old Jewish god Yahweh. It tries to solve the problem by claiming that Allah = Yahweh, but as it is very clear this is not true - too large and too fundamental differences in the teachings - there at least must be 2 gods - - - if Allah exists. Allah is never in any way proved, not even in the Quran - there only are claims about him. Yahweh has proved himself many times if either the Quran or the Bible - or both - tells the truth on this point. And remember here that both science and Islam have proved that also the Islamic claim - as normal for Islam never proved - that the Bible is falsified - also is not true. (There may be mistakes, but no falsifications). Also see 2/255a, 6/106b and 25/18a above.
066 112/1b: "He is Allah, the One and Only (god)". Well, even if we omit everything else, there still is the problem Yahweh. According to both the Quran and the Bible, this originally Jewish god exists and has proved both his existence and his power. The Quran tries to explain this with that Yahweh and Allah just are two names for the same god, but that is obviously wrong, as the two teachings are fundamentally far to different (and this cannot be explained away with claimed, but never proved lose claims about falsification of the Bible, as science has proved this is not true - and Islam has proved it even stronger). Whereas Allah has proved not one single thing about himself - included his claimed power, his claimed connection to Muhammad, and even his very existence. If there exists a god, but only one, which of these two is the most likely one to be real?
It also is pretty thought provoking that f.x. all the errors, contradictions, wrong facts, etc., only and alone, in the Quran, prove 100% that there is no god behind that book. And that f.x. the fact that Jesus accepted OT as correct, proves to both Christians and Muslims that the OT was not falsified at that time - and that the Qumran scrolls prove that even OT was not falsified any time later, too.
It further is an insult to that possible god to "explain" that his texts mean something different from what they really say = you are more clever than him at explaining what the god "really" meant, than the god is himself, even when he tries to explain things "clearly and easy to understand", and says his words are to be understood literally and without hidden meanings. Also only "the sick of heart" look for hidden meanings behind his words, according to the Quran - the very claimed hidden meanings the wise Muslims claim are what Allah really meant, but was unable to express clearly himself, so that they have to help the bumbling god and tell what he "really" tried to say. This in spite of that the Quran clearly states that meanings hidden behind Allah's clear and easy to understand words, only are possible for Allah to understand, and like said above are "only for the sick of heart" to look for.
May be as bad: To claim that the Quran means something different from what the texts clearly say, is to falsify and corrupt the Quranic texts.
66 comments. Sub-total = 3223 + 66 = 3289.
>>> Go to Next Chapter
>>> Go to Previous Chapter
This work was upload with assistance of M. A. Khan, editor of islam-watch.org and the author of "Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery".