Comments in this book numbered by 3 numbers (included 00 or 0) a few places followed by one small letter = clear cases. Comments numbered by 00 or 0 followed by 1, 2 or 3 letters (big or small) = likely cases.
Muhammad and his followers lived mainly from stealing/robbing and extortion from ca. 622 AD. Ibn Ishaq names 43 raids - but there are more (you will meet the number 63 raids, battles, or wars, and you will meet the number 82 "episodes") - mainly for robbing, but also some for killing opponents. Muhammad himself led some of the raids.
This chapter will be finished not later than 2010 AD, but here is a list of known such raids. (Beware that also raids for murdering opponants + his wars are included in this list).
NB: Beware that the succession of the happenings may not be 100% correct always. This partly because sometimes there are contradicting information about when things happened, and partly because sometimes we only know the year, but not when in the year things happened, and then have to guess what happened first and what happened last. But if there are mistakes, they are not big.
|Year (AD)||Place or person(s) attacked.||Lead by.||Purpose.|
|623||Lower Thaniyatu’l-Mara||Ubaida b.al-Harith||Robbing.|
|623||Al-‘Is on coast||Hamza b Abdul- Muttalib||Robbing.|
|623||Al-Kharrar||Sa’d b. Abu Waqqas||Robbing.|
|623||Safwan (1. raid on Badr)||Muhammad||Revenge, recapture goods.Pursuit Kurz b. Jabir|
|623?||Nakhla (Bahran)||Abdullah b. Jahsh b.Riab al-Asadi||Spying, Robbing.|
|624,Jan.||Battle of Badr||Muhammad||Intended robbing, met army.|
|624||Ka’b b. al-Ashraf||Muhammad b. Malama||Murder.|
|624?||Al-Qarada||Zayd b. Haritha||Robbing.|
|624, Feb.||Bani Quainuga||Muhammad||Kill or expel Jews and rob them.|
|624||Sawiq||Abu Safyan b.Harb||Robbing|
|624||Gahtafan (Dhu Amarr)||Muhammad||Robbing.|
|625||Uhud||Muhammad||Battle of defence in a war of agression|
|625, June||Banu Nadir||Muhammad||Kill, expel, rob Jews|
|625||Dhatul–Riqa of Nakhl||Muhammad||Robbing.|
|626||Badr – 3. raid||Muhammad||Meet Abu Sufyan|
|627, Feb.||The Trench (Medina)||Muhammad||Defence in war of agression|
|627, March||Bani Quraiza||Muhammad||Rob Jews.|
|627||Bani Layhan||Muhammad||Avenge and robbing.|
|627?(628?)||Banu Mustalaq Nikah||Muhammad||Kill, expel, rob Jews.|
|627, Aug.||Khaybar||Muhammad||Kill, enslave, rob Jews.|
|628||Al-Hudaibiya||Muhammad||War not intended but perhaps provocation.|
|629||Khaybar||Muhammad||Kill, rob, enslave Jews.|
|630, Feb.||Hunain (Hunsin?)||Muhammad|
|630, Sept.||Tabuk||Muhammad||Pre-emptive attack.|
All together 40.
In addition there are these where we do not have the year:
Led and participated by Muhammad:
Ibn Ishaq tells (p.659) that Muhammad personally took part in 26 battles and raids (most raids). A good idol for “the religion of peace”.
Led by other Muslims:
|?||Bi’r Ma’una||al-Mundhir b. Amr||Robbing.|
|?||Dhu’l-Qassa||Abu ‘Ubayda b. al-Jarrah||Robbing.|
|?||Turba||Umar b. al-Khattab||Robbing.|
|?||Yaman||Ali b. Abu Talib||Robbing.|
|?||Al-Kadid||Ghalib b. Abdullah al-Kalbi||Robbery.|
|?||Judham||Zayd b. Haritha||Robbing.|
|?||Wadi’l-Qura – b.Fazara||Zayd b. Haritha||Robbing.|
|?||Khaybar (Al-Usayr b.Rizam)||Abdullah b. Rawaha||Murder.|
|?||Khaybar – another raid||Abdullah b. Rawaha||Robbing.|
|?||Khalid b. Sufyan b. Nubayh||Abdullah b. Unays||Murder.|
|?||B. Al-‘Anbar||Uyayna b. Hisn||Robbing.|
|?||B. Murra||Ghalib b. Abdullah||Robbing.|
|?||Dhatu’l-Saladil||Amr b. al-‘As||Get allies for war in Syria.|
|?||Valley of Idam||Ibn Abu Hadrad||Robbing.|
|?||Rifa’a b. Qays al-Jushami||Ibn Abu Hadrad||Murder.|
|?||Dumaru’l-Jandal||‘Abdu’l-Raman b. ‘Auf||Robbery.|
|?||Abu ‘Afak||Salim b. ‘Umayr||Murder.|
|?||‘Asma’ d. Marwan||‘Umayr b. ‘Asiy||Murder.|
|?||Thumama b. Athal al-Hanafi||Muslim cavalry||Not planned.|
|?||?||Alqama b. Mujazziz||Revenge.|
|?||Bajilis||Kurz b. Jabir||Revenge.|
|?||Yaman, 2. raid||Ali b. Abu Talib||Robbing.|
|?||Balqa’ + al-Darum, Palestine||Usama b. Zayd||Robbing.|
All together 23.
These 63 are the battles and raids – mainly raids - we have been able to find named. But 63 in some 9 years – 7 a year – more than one every second month – is not too bad. (Even worse: Litreature talks about 82 all together = 9 a year in case). Especially not so for “the religion of peace”.
And there may be others we have not found, at least when it comes to raids for robbing.
And: Practically all of them were result of aggression from Muhammad (there were just a few exceptions), and hardly any of them really defence. Even Badr, Uhud and The Trench/Medina were battles of defence in a war of aggression started and kept alive by Muhammad’s raids for money, slaves and valuables.
(Main source: Muhammad ibn Ïshaq "The life of Muhammad". But also www.islamist.dk/forum/showthread.php?t=588 and http://terror-watch.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4908&sid=dff and http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/history/chronology/).
A PS: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there are no proof for Allah and impossible to peove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to Allah. If there is no Allah and/or no connetion between Muhammad and a god, "jihad" does not exist - only banditery and wars.
NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.
NB, NB, NB:
1. Read first the 2 small chapters "Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood" (VII-10-1) and "The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated" (VII-10-2).
2. http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from http://www.1000mistakes.com.
3. http://www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 - it could make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and "down-to-the-earth" information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the "warning" http://www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.
4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran” (see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah's claimed omniscience vs. man's claimed free will:
“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!
5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Muhammad? - and what than is Islam? - a made up, invalid religion?
6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere? - Hell or Paradise?
7. NB and PS: No matter how sure you are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge.
(As http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked in many Muslim areas - which shows they are afraid of it and lack arguments (if they had real arguments for http://www.1000mistakes.com is wrong, blocking was unneccessary) - "cut and paste" whatever you want from it and send if you want to inform or to debate there. Remember to omit the name http://www.1000mistakes.com).
PS: If we are blocked centrally - f. ex. by spam (there is too much at times already from unfriendly sources) we will reopen with new address somewhere else, and announce the new address om f. ex. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam. Also if your comments to us do not reach us, any comments posted on a thread with "1000 mistakes" in the title on that forum will be read by us - it is a big international debate page. We cannot answer on that page, though, as it is not safe enough - we have had death threaths (better to kill an opponent, than to check if a religion brainwashed into you only on the word of a man who even practised lies (f. ex. "war is deceit") and advocated breaking even your oaths if that gave a better result, is true ot made up - old beliefs are hard to question).
Please inform all and everybody and all relevant fora - f. ex. Internet pages for debate or information - about the address http://www.1000mistakes.com. It is information that is urgently needed by many, not least by Muslims. No god made a book with so many mistakes and other wrongs - and if the Quran and Islam are made up by humans or dark forces, where are the followers of this inhumanly dark and brutal war religion heading for in a possible next life?