Comments in this book numbered by 3 numbers (included 00 or 0) a few places followed by one small letter = clear cases. Comments numbered by 00 or 0 followed by 1, 2 or 3 letters (big or small) = likely cases.
Muhammad personally raped at least 2 women – Raihana bint Amr in 627 AD and Safiyya bint Huayay in 628 AD. In both cases after he had had their families made slaves or murdered - included husbands murdered - (Safiyya was just 17 and newly-wed – Muhammad at nearly 60 quite likely was a nice experience for her). They both were prisoners of war and made slaves by Muhammad. It is not known if he raped more captive women or slaves, but the casual way his men reacted to what he did, may indicate something. Also hadiths may indicate things - like "we enjoyed to practise coitus interuptus" with female prisoners (= rape them, but "get out" before the semen "got in"),which tells miles about the Islamic moral of that time (and forever) - and the fact that Muhammad told them not to interrupt the rape, because it was for Allah to decide if there was going to be a child or not (from Al-Bukhari) - tells even more, also about Muhammad.
It is well known that he had something like a dozen wives (11 for sure). Less well known are his 2 concubines, his 16 short-time wives and the 7 that may or may not have been formally married to him. 36 all together that we know by names (beware that the names may be a bit differently spelled from one source to another – it often is like that when one translate (or transcribe) from one alphabet to another).
This list is partly from Dr. Homa Darabi Foundation (Dr. Roushangar). http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352816&TOCID=2083225414). Beware that different sources do not always agree exactly on when marriages took place. (When there are differences we follow Dr. Homa Darabi's information).
Muhammad’s “long-time” wives:
With the exception of the first time - the rich widow - he liked much younger wives – from 20 to 47 years younger than himself.
Muhammad’s short-time wives:
Women that may be or may be not were (formally) married to Muhammad:
These are the ones one knows by name. As said it is not known whether or not he raped more slaves or war prisoners or in other ways had other women.
Muhammad had special licence from Allah to have many women – something that is not unusual for prophets - or “prophets” - of new sects or religions. Some "prophets" do like sex and women.
There is another side with Muhammad's sex life that Muslims never discuss: Why did a man so fixated on sex - like too many self proclaimed "prophets" - have so few children?"
One theory is that he in reality was sterile.
Well, he had some children with his first wife. There are 2 possible explanations for this:
He also had a son with his coloured slave Marieh - a son that died early. Also here two explanations are possible:
NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.
NB, NB, NB:
1. Read first the 2 small chapters "Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood" (VII-10-1) and "The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated" (VII-10-2).
2. http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from http://www.1000mistakes.com.
3. http://www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 - it could make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and "down-to-the-earth" information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the "warning" http://www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.
4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran” (see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah's claimed omniscience vs. man's claimed free will:
“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!
5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Muhammad? - and what than is Islam? - a made up, invalid religion?
6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere? - Hell or Paradise?
7. NB and PS: No matter how sure you are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge.
(As http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked in many Muslim areas - which shows they are afraid of it and lack arguments (if they had real arguments for http://www.1000mistakes.com is wrong, blocking was unneccessary) - "cut and paste" whatever you want from it and send if you want to inform or to debate there. Remember to omit the name http://www.1000mistakes.com).
PS: If we are blocked centrally - f. ex. by spam (there is too much at times already from unfriendly sources) we will reopen with new address somewhere else, and announce the new address om f. ex. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam. Also if your comments to us do not reach us, any comments posted on a thread with "1000 mistakes" in the title on that forum will be read by us - it is a big international debate page. We cannot answer on that page, though, as it is not safe enough - we have had death threaths (better to kill an opponent, than to check if a religion brainwashed into you only on the word of a man who even practised lies (f. ex. "war is deceit") and advocated breaking even your oaths if that gave a better result, is true ot made up - old beliefs are hard to question).
Please inform all and everybody and all relevant fora - f. ex. Internet pages for debate or information - about the address http://www.1000mistakes.com. It is information that is urgently needed by many, not least by Muslims. No god made a book with so many mistakes and other wrongs - and if the Quran and Islam are made up by humans or dark forces, where are the followers of this inhumanly dark and brutal war religion heading for in a possible next life?