PART II, CHAPTER 1, Subchapter 2, Section 3 (= II-1-2-3)
MEGA MISTAKE 1, PART 3, IN THE QURAN
(PART II, CHAPTERS 1 - 10 included subchapters = MEGA MISTAKES, MISTAKES, ERRORS, CONTRADICTIONS, INVALID LOGIC, ABROGATIONS, ETC. IN THE QURAN - THE HOLY BOOK OF MUHAMMAD, MUSLIMS, ISLAM, AND ALLAH. AT LEAST 100% PROOF FOR THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG - NO OMNISCIENT GOD MAKES MISTAKES)
- Part II = Mistakes in the Quran.
- Chapter 1 = Mistaken facts in the Quran.
- Subchapter 2 = The 5 Mega Mistakes, some details. (The summary is in Section 4).
- Section 3 = Some mistaken details/samples about man and animalS - creation, life, and resurrecion. (This Section.)
There are these Sections to this subchapter - the 5 Mega Mistakes - (there should be more sections, as the Quran has many more kinds of mistakes and errors, but these samples should be enough to show what it is about):
- Section 1: Some samples of mistaken facts about Earth (this section).
- Section 2: Some samples of mistaken facts about the universe.
- Section 3: Some samples of mistaken facts about man and animals - creation, life, and resurrection.
- Section 4: The 5 Mega Mistakes that should kill Islam - if intelligence counted.
(To find "all" the mistaken facts that lead up to Mega Mistake 1, read the Subchapter 3, the 16 Sections about mistaken facts in the Quran, arranged by themes. And to find "all" the mistakes leading up to this Maga Mistake, read the complete Part II with all its Chapters, Subchapters, and Sections (except II-8-1, II-8-2, and II-9 which leads up to Mega Mistake 2.)
Comments in this book numbered by 3 numbers (included 00 or 0) a few places followed by one small letter = clear cases. Comments numbered by 00 or 0 followed by 1, 2 or 3 letters (big or small) = likely cases.
- The Earth also is filled up with plants and animals – everything created only from one raw material each, though which one varies from one verse and surah to another; from clay or water or nothing, etc. Science tells the obvious: Living beings consists of nearly hundred atoms and thousands and millions of different kinds of molecules.
- The Quran says nothing specific about the creation of the plants. But as the book says Allah created all living things from water - NB; not in, but from - (21/30), they probably were created from water.
- But all the animals (not included humans) clearly - and wrongly - are told to be created from sticky clay (37/11) or from water (21/30, 24/24). You meet modern Muslims saying: "Hip, hurray: The Quran is proved by science!! The Quran could not have known that the animals were made in water once upon a time, unless Allah had told so!!" But there is a world of a difference between being made from water like the Quran says, and being made in water. Actually when it comes to the creation of animals there is a contradiction here as 37/11 says that the beings are made from sticky clay, and 21/30 and 24/45 that both says that all beings are made from water (not in water, but from water).
- But how man was created, is complicated in the Quran; the one and first man - Adam - was made in no less than 13 ways (or 5-6-7 if you say that some of them were different "names" for the same raw material). This even though one man cannot be created in more than one way. The Quran says he was made:
||From sounding clay
||From ringing clay
||From sticky clay
||From essence of clay (whatever that is?)
||From a clot of congealed blood
||From base material
* It is not said where the semen came from.
Only one can be correct, as Adam presumably was created once only. And science says that even this is wrong – man evolved from earlier primates, and Adam like described in the Quran never was. (Yes, we know about the Eve from archaeology that lived in East Africa some 200ooo years ago, and the corresponding Adam that lived in Asia some 60ooo (64ooo?) years ago, but that is something ifferent).
- And every living being was created in pairs (36/36, 43/12, 51/49). Wrong. Even if we omit plants, there are many animals that get their children asexually = do not come in pairs. There are all the one-celled animals, and they by far are most numerous, both in numbers and kinds. Then there are number of primitive animals that do not come in pairs – sponges f. ex. And there even are some less primitive animals up to and included some amphibians, lizards and fish that can propagate asexually, and a few of them only exists in one gender as far as science has been able to find out. (Modern Muslims often pooh-pooh the one-celled animals in spite of their enormous numbers - it is the easiest way to get them out of the expression "everything" in the Quran - but a god had known better. And then there are all rhe others.)
- From all these animals Allah has given man 4 kinds (2 genders x 4 = 8 different animals) of cattle (39/6). But man at least has 9 kinds of cattle: In addition to sheep, goats, cows and camels, which are the ones the Quran mentions (another place), there at least are the yak and the water buffalo in Asia, the lama and at least one more similar to the lama in the Americas, and the reindeer in the north – and the elephant in India (and the pig). This in addition to horses, donkeys, mules, hen, ducks, geese, etc. Any god had known – Muhammad not. Or may be Allah only knew the cattle one had in Arabia?
- And over the Earth the birds fly. Only Allah’s power keeps them up there, the Quran say (16/79 – 67/19). But science tells that the reason is the aerodynamic laws – difference in air pressure over and under the wings – that hold them up there. Unknown to Muhammad, but well known to any god.
- Some birds also could speak - at least to king Solomon (27/16, 27/22-26). But birds do not have the brain for long discussions in coherent and not to simple language. Wrong - if Islam does not have a strong proof for it being correct.
- And ants could speak (27/18). But the brain of an ant is far from large and advanced enough a brain for speaking. Also they do not have organs for vocalizing. Wrong - if Islam does not have a strong proof for it being correct. Normally you find speaking animals, birds and insects only in fairy tales and legends.
- And man? Man once was a single nation (2/213, 10/19). Wrong. Man never was a single nation. Some 160ooo-200ooo years ago perhaps - perhaps - a single tribe (man went through a so-called “bottleneck” around that time and likely only a “few” persons survived and became the “parents” of all later humans – that is the reason for the very small DNA-variation in man), but never a single nation.
- And finally: When man goes to the next life, he will be resurrected in body - not only in spirit, like in many other religions. Allah reassembles all the particles and fluids - atoms, molecules - you were made of and remakes your body. (Just hope you were not eaten by a cannibal, and your particles and juices to be found in his resurrected body - whom do they then belong to?) And you go on living a life similar to the life on Earth in many ways, but in a simple and poor warrior’s dreams of high society style and with plenty of women. Little is said about women going to Paradise – Islam is a men's and a warrior's religion mainly. And even if you eat and drink plenty, you never need to go to the toilet, according to Hadith – and the women seems to be only for your pleasure, as you do not seem to get sons (or daughters) in Paradise.
It is not possible to tell if what is said to happen in the next life is correct in the Quran or not. But not much is correct about the creation, and not all - to say the least of it - that is told about what happens in between creation and end, is correct.In short (included Earth, the Universe and living beings): According to the Quran the “everything” is like this:
On top - above the 7. heaven - is Allah.
Then cone the 7 heavens above Earth – one on top of the other.
In between them are the sun (?) and the moon.
The 7 heavens contain Paradise.
The lowermost heaven, partititioned in at least 4 gardens, seems to contain the Paradise for ordinary humans.
Under the heavens, and fastened to the lowest one, are all the stars.
Under the heavens and stars are clouds – which Allah sometimes breaks to pieces (raindrops).
Under all this the birds are kept aloof only by the will of Allah.
On the Earth mountains are set down.
The reason why the mountains are set down is to stabilize Earth.
On the Earth there are rivers. According to Hadiths two of them - the Nile and the Euphrates - starts in Paradise.
On Earth there also are highways - made by Allah.
On the Earth further all kinds of beings live – created from clay or something or nothing.
All this is existing or living on our flat Earth.
Under (according to Hadith) our Earth there are more flat Earths – 7 all together.
According to Islam the life for the inhabitants of those different Earths are more hellish the lower Earth you visit.
And at the bottom (?) there is the Hell.
According to Hadith (f. ex. Al-Bukhari) a really bad person can fall through the Earths and into Hell on the Day of Doom.
Just like what your teacher in primary school told you?
The Quran is about as wrong about these points as wrong can be.
NB: If you find any mistakes anywhere, please inform us. If it is a real mistake, it will be corrected.
NB, NB, NB:
1. Read first the 2 small chapters "Some Essentials for how the Quran is to be read and understood" (VII-10-1-0) and "The Quran is to be understood literally if nothing else is indicated" (VII-10-2-0).
2. http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked by many Muslim authorities. To debate with persons in such areas, cut and paste what you want from the pages and send it under titles different from http://www.1000mistakes.com.
3. http://www.1000mistakes.com is one of 9 pages which Muslim organisetions warned especially against in 2008 and 2009 - it could make especially procelytes lose their belief in Islam; correct and "down-to-the-earth" information works. In this connection it is worth noting that in the "warning" http://www.1000mistakes.com was one of 3 which neither was accused of bringing wrong facts, nor of being a hate page.
4. Comment 141 (to verse 6/149) in “The Message of the Quran” (see point 5) explains (translated from Swedish) about Allah's claimed omniscience vs. man's claimed free will:
“With other words: The real connection between Allah’s knowledge about the future (and consequently about the unavoidable in what is to happen in the future*) on one side and man’s relatively (!!*) free will on the other – two statements that seems to contradict each other – lies outside what is possible for humans to understand, but as both statement are made from Allah (in the Quran*) both must be true”. Unbelievable. Blind belief is the only correct and intelligent way of life, even in the face of the utterly impossible!!
5. And an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo (one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on such subjects) in a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted rather reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. An additonal point here is that if there is no proof for Allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Muhammad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no Allah and/or no connection between Muhammad and a god, what then is Islam?
6. Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in that book prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient god - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. If then Islam is a made up religion, what then about all the Muslims who have been prohibitted from looking for a real religion (if such one exists)? And where will they in case wake up after living and practising such an inhuman war religion like Islam is according to the Quran (and to Hadiths), if there is a second life somewhere? - Hell or Paradise?
7. NB and PS: No matter how sure you are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge.
(As http://www.1000mistakes.com is blocked in many Muslim areas - which shows they are afraid of it and lack arguments (if they had real arguments for http://www.1000mistakes.com is wrong, blocking was unneccessary) - "cut and paste" whatever you want from it and send if you want to inform or to debate there. Remember to omit the name http://www.1000mistakes.com).
PS: If we are blocked centrally - f. ex. by spam (there is too much at times already from unfriendly sources) we will reopen with new address somewhere else, and announce the new address om f. ex. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam. Also if your comments to us do not reach us, any comments posted on the thread "What is it with http://www.1000mistakes.com ?" (or make a page containing "1000 mistakes" in the title yourself if you want) on that forum will be read by us - it is a big international debate page.